All i know is that you're so nice
You're the nicest thing I've seen
I wish you couldn't figure me out
But you always wanna know what I was about..

Friday, December 31, 2010

VINTAGE BLISS


A shadow, which one stands in, also endures the path you walk on for A brighter tomorrow.
- Lauren Young
 
Glory to God in highest heaven,
Who unto man His Son hath given;
While angels sing with tender mirth,
A glad new year to all the earth.
Martin Luther




Happy New Year to all out there able to comprehend the internet & my blog these days. (giggles)
I shot for Jonathan Leder a little while back for Mirage Magazine and Jacques Magazine. Here are some shots from the shoot. With Jonathan's old fashioned ways of capturing a subject he sees in his own creative brooklyn mind, here is the beautiful photographs he took of me.
Make sure to pick up a JACQUES Magazine near you, he shoots for the quarterly magazine all year round.



Lauren Young for Photographer Jonathan Leder

Jacques
Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment