All i know is that you're so nice
You're the nicest thing I've seen
I wish you couldn't figure me out
But you always wanna know what I was about..

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jazzy & Sheeeit

I ate a lot of green Christmas coOkies tonight.
I enjoy good friends that are my family.
Dreaming of a day when we all succeed together,
And being curious of what it all takes to get that

Sweet rose words from the Vanella geisha
She draws at night and plays in the dark

He jams all day in his basement
Bringing on the chaos with his spin sets

And i wander in dreams of life
What it is, and what it could be ?
But who knows when you can be happy with what you've got.

Clouds of fluffernutter sandwiches
& rolled fancy' cigarettes talking like I'm from London.

Hello, my name is Lauren Young, I come from a land down under or maybe... From above? Oh the moon is full like Santas big belly on Christmas Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment