All i know is that you're so nice
You're the nicest thing I've seen
I wish you couldn't figure me out
But you always wanna know what I was about..

Thursday, January 27, 2011

About A Girl... Lauren Marie Young

Shot by Steven Baillie



A Story About A Girl

Named Lauren Young 
click the link to see Lauren ride




















Watch Lauren wash her car.... 
press play below and feel free to check out any other edits to this video by Steven Baillie.

The song in this video is "Automobile" by Lightnin' Hopkins

Driving Fast in the Slow Lane < music by the Black Keys "Next Girl" with this edit by Steven Baillie.
This was filmed in New Hope Pennsylvania




http://youtu.be/PtNWWfDHNWc



copyright 2011

3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful set of pictures - but the car isn't a Mustang! Is it? Didn't look like one. Am I nerd for even caring? Probably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics awesome vid awesome subject and I don't mean the car :-)

    ReplyDelete